MindDoc is a leading monitoring and self-management app for mental health disorders like depression, anxiety, eating disorders and stress. A simple mood tracker and a beautiful mood journal help you to stay on track with your thoughts and emotions.
How it works
– A dynamic monitoring recognizes symptoms of mental health disorders
– Receive personalized recommendations based on your answers
– Helpful insights and statistics help you to detect patterns and triggers
– Psychological courses and mindfulness exercises can help you with mild and moderate symptoms
If you experience symptoms of depression and anxiety like sadness, low self-esteem, brooding, fatigue or sleep problems, this is not uncommon. Ups and downs are a normal part of human psychology! But if you feel that these complaints last longer than a couple of days and they become a burden, you might want to check up on your mental health. MindDoc is a depression app that helps you track, monitor, and understand your complaints in a structured manner and, perhaps, find out which negative behavior could be connected with a worse well-being. At the end of the program, you will receive a detailed summary that you can also share with healthcare professionals, e.g. therapists, psychiatrists, or general physicians. During the screening period, you will find helpful information on psychology, signs of depression, therapy and mental health.
The app was developed with psychotherapists and scientists and can be used by anyone – whether as support in the context of regular psychotherapy or as free and anonymous help.
MindDoc is a risk class I medical product according to the Council Directive 93/42/EEC Appendix IX.3 rule 12. We declare that the MindDoc monitoring and self-management application meets the provisions of Annex VII of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC for medical devices. Our EU declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
Intended medical purpose
The MindDoc monitoring and self-management application medical device provides continuous long-term sign and symptom monitoring of common mental disorders. This protocol is supplemented by courses and exercises. This enables users to recognize patterns in their symptom trajectories which then can be shared with a mental health care provider and used for self-management. MindDoc thus
1. provides users orientation regarding the need to consult a mental health care provider by providing an assessment of the general emotional health. A mental health care provider then can include the summary of the protocols in his overall diagnostic and clinical assessment.
2. enables users to self-manage symptoms and related problems by providing both transdiagnostic and disorder-specific evidence-based courses and exercises which help them to recognize, understand, and cope with signs and symptoms of mental disorders by self-initiating behavior change.
The application explicitly does not replace the diagnosis by a mental health care provider, but can only give orientation on whether to consult a mental health care provider who then can include the results of the medical device in diagnostic processes. The application explicitly does not replace psychotherapy.
Please read the Instruction of Use and information about warnings and contraindications that are provided at http://minddoc.com/en/ce-en/ carefully before you use the app
Take your first step and download MindDoc for free.