With Linchpin Mobile you have your intranet with you – anywhere and at all times. Built upon Atlassian Confluence, the Linchpin suite allows companies to upgrade their wiki-based system to a full social communications hub. And it is now available for mobile devices as well.
Linchpin Mobile has the following features:
– Manage multiple accounts for all your Linchpin and Confluence instances.
– Read news posts from anywhere, anytime, and participate in discussions.
– Stay up-to-date on the latest news with native push notifications.
– Access microblog timelines, share your ideas with colleagues and customize your experience by setting up individual topic-specific filters.
– Network with colleagues on mobile by initiating calls or emails directly from within Linchpin Mobile.
– Always access all Confluence content and collaborate on it with your team by leaving comments.
– Mention colleagues directly to get them involved in the process quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Linchpin Mobile only works with Confluence Server and DataCenter instances and requires a separate app to be installed in Confluence. Visit https://seibert.biz/linchpinmobilemarketplace to get started.