This game is a part of Pinocchio Game Collection – A collection of accessible games for blind and visually impaired users.
This is simple bouncing ball game: Keep the ball NOT to drop to floor by racket and earn candies.
You are on a room with racket and a ball. Your mission is to keep ball bouncing as long as possible and not to drop to floor. There are candies located on the ceiling, protected by bricks and stones. Bricks are broken when get two hits by ball, but stones are never broken. Once some bricks are broken, you can earn candies when ball hits them.
Identify position of ball by listening a sound: left and right sound ratio indicates of horizontal position and beeping frequency of sounds indicates the distance from racket.
Control position of racket by moving your finger on the bottom of screen.
There are four modes: easy, medium, hard and pro. Higher mode has higher speed of ball.
There are many levels in each mode. Higher level has higher number of candies. Once you have earned all candies in a level, you'd move to next level.
How to play
– This game plays in portrait screen mode.
– Choose mode to play: easy, medium, hard or pro. These modes differs by ball speed.
– Listen the sound indicating position of ball.
– Move your finger on bottom of screen to change racket's position to keep the ball bouncing. If you miss the ball and ball drops to floor, the game is over. If ball hits a candy located on the ceiling, you got a point.
– If ball hits wall, ceiling, racket or candy, ball will change direction.
Bouncing Game is designed to work with TalkBack and other screen readers. So, you don't need to turn off TalkBack when playing.
Bouncing Game has a simple graphical user interface. If you don't know how to play, you can ask sighted friends for help.